The Cyber Security course allows students to be job market-ready after completing the course. It is structured to align with the industry’s needs in cyber security, the practice of protecting digital systems and information from security breaches.
ITIL® 4 Foundation
Intro to working world
Cisco CBROPS – CCNA
EC Council SOC Analyst
• Academic approval upon application
• Maths Literature 50%
• Although not mandatory, we do suggest that you have a good understanding of Information Technology (IT) or Computer Application Technology (CAT)
All of our programmes are accredited with the Institute of Chartered IT Professionals (ICITP)
• Cyber Threat Hunter
• Network Defender
• Security Administrator
• SOC Analyst
• Cybersecurity Analyst
• Incident Responder
• Forensic Analyst
• Security Auditor
• CompTIA IT Fundamentals
• CompTIA Security+
• ITIL® 4 Foundation
• Cisco CyberOps Associate
• EC Council Certified SOC Analyst
** Prices are subject to terms and conditions.
1. Prices are inclusive of 15% VAT and are quoted in South African Rands and all Payments must be made in this currency.
2. If there is any error or omission in the price, Go Fourth International PTY. Ltd. reserves the right to amend the programme price. In this case, Go Fourth International PTY. Ltd. will submit a new updated Quotation.
3. All Prices and Contracts placed with the Company are subject to Go Fourth International PTY. Ltd. Terms and Conditions. The Company may, at any time, vary or alter these Terms and Conditions.